Effective workplace responses to domestic and sexual violence and stalking depend on knowledge about how these forms of violence are defined and how they impact victims/survivors and the workplace. Violence causes enormous suffering for the individual victims and their families and colleagues.
Violence also impacts safety, productivity, and costs of doing business. Safe and effective responses are complex. The fact sheets in this section provide an information framework on which employers and unions can build approaches that enhance safety for victims and the workplace while strengthening an organization's ability to prevent future violence and reduce the impact on productivity and profitability.
- The Connection between the Workplace and Violence
- The Facts on the Workplace and Domestic Violence
- The Facts on the Workplace and Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence and Victim Privacy
- The Facts on the Workplace and Stalking
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Survivors with Disabilities
- Firearms and Violence in the Workplace
- Impact of Violence