- Research Compilation
- Organizational Resources
- State and Local Laws
- State and Local Workplace Policies
A compilation of notable research, reports and studies addressing: the prevalence of domestic and sexual violence and stalking; the costs and economic impact of these forms of violence; the workplace impact of these forms of violence; perpetrators' impact on the workplace; workplace violence and workplace violence risk assessment/response.
A list of nonprofit organizations (including service providers and legal assistance) and consultants specifically addressing domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking, and their workplace impacts.
The following organizations compile links to and summaries of relevant state and local laws concerning domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking, employment and orders of protection.
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic and Sexual Violence (state laws on civil protection orders)
- Legal Momentum (employment and violence specific laws)
- Stalking Resource Center (stalking laws)
- WomensLaw (domestic violence and sexual assault laws)
A list of states and localities that have developed workplace policies addressing domestic violence, sexual assault and/or stalking, with links to the policies where publicly available.