Need Technical Assistance?
Workplaces Respond provides technical assistance to public agencies, private employers, labor unions, advocates and other workplace stakeholders seeking to promote workplace cultures of support for survivors, and engage in prevention of gender-based violence affecting the workplace.
Upon request, and resources permitting, Workplaces Respond:
- Advises on best practices in developing policies, training practices, and resource materials.
- Provides background information on the impacts of domestic and sexual violence, harassment, and stalking on the workplace.
- Provides training to management, supervisors, and staff.
- Assists with creating workplace policies that both prevent as well as respond to domestic and sexual violence, harassment, and stalking impacting the workplace.
- Provides tools and training for advocates to create collaborations to address the effects of domestic and sexual violence, harassment, and stalking on workers and the workplace.